PWN Stockholm - VP Technology
PWN Stockholm is an international network working towards gender balanced leadership by providing personal and professional development through networking events, workshops, inspirational speakers, mentorship & coaching, online webinars and material.
Our overall goal is to promote PWN Stockholm, increase the number of members and strengthen PWN’s position against competitors.
VP Technology is responsible for setting up and managing all digital communication tools and channels such as website and G suite (including oversight of email accounts). The responsibility covers both strategic planning and evaluation of tools and channels as well as technical onboarding and support to the board and project managers. VP Technology also works with PWN Global and liaises with counterparts in other city networks for synergies, learnings and inspiration.
Some further tasks include:
- Overseeing of the internal communication processes and ensuring appropriate communication flows, templates and channels and manages the Internal Communications Guidelines
- Management of the network’s web platform with the necessary updates and regular assessment of content to ensure it’s correct and up to date.
- Technical support and responsibility for data management
Requirements for the VP Technology role are:
- Minimum of three years working experience / business experience within technology field
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills, written and verbal, especially in a remote team environment
- Fluency in English, the official language of PWN (Swedish or other languages an advantage)
- A sense of proactivity and self-organisation
- A wish to actively contribute to a positive future workforce
- Ability to contribute approximately 16 hours a month to the network (including events and a monthly board meeting)
- KMS (content management system)
- G Suite
Duties and responsibilities
- Contribute to the PWN Stockholm overall strategy, with a particular focus on digital tools and internal communication channels
- Attend PWN Stockholm Annual General Meeting
- Oversee Internal Communication Guidelines and templates
- Oversee data management and GDPR regulations
- Review website to ensure content works, is correct and up to date
- Attend board meetings
- Update features on the main page of website
- Attend events/AW (and assist with technical setup)
For more information contact VP Recruitment, PWN Stockholm.