PWN Stockholm - Project Manager Membership
PWN Stockholm is an international network working towards gender balanced leadership by providing personal and professional development through networking events, workshops, inspirational speakers, mentorship & coaching, online webinars and material.
The PM Membership will work in close collaboration with and support the VP in the following areas:
- Contribute to the definition of desired membership experience from recruitment to post membership
- Evaluate current state and identify gaps to work on and make proposals on projects that will initiate growth
- Onboard new members and administer existing membership, including registration, access to systems, payments, feedback survey and regular check in and promotional communication.
- Expand membership by identifying target members and reaching out to them to promote the network by highlighting membership benefits, including former and current free members, as well as those not connected to the network.
The PM Membership will also work in close collaboration with other PMs to leverage all available processes and tools.
- Work in close collaboration with assigned VP to plan and execute area of responsibility
- Ownership on programs, research, publications, new initiatives, partner relations etc. in order to advance our mission
- Be accountable to objectives and deliverables
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- Good understanding of PWN Global, its mission and values and a passion for the progress of women in business.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, ideally in addition to other languages.
- Be able to spend a minimum of 8 hours per month and ideally engage in events and networking, and in our Social Media
- Preferably long-term commitment, ideally 1-2 years
- Located in Stockholm or in the nearby area
Time Commitment: Minimum of 8 hours/month
For more information on this role and other ways of getting involved contact the President, PWN Stockholm - email@example.com