PWN Stockholm - Co-President
PWN Stockholm is an international network working towards gender balanced leadership by providing personal and professional development through networking events, workshops, inspirational speakers, mentorship & coaching, online webinars and material.
Our overall goal is to promote PWN Stockholm’s mission, increase the number of members and strengthen PWN’s position.
- Supports the President and provides overall leadership in the development and implementation of policies to achieve growth and sustainability of the Network as a whole.
- Co-president supports the Board Meetings, encouraging a full and fair discussion of issues while maintaining control of the process.
- The Co-President does not act in isolation. She consults regularly with the President and fellow Board Members, especially in advance of taking any action, as the ability to plan and unite is critical.
- Leads and coordinates the financial planning and execution of the budget
- Supports setting up the strategic vision and develops clear goals.
- Oversees the preparations of the Annual General Meeting.
- Serves as a co-spokesperson to the media.
Key skills required:
- Organisational & management skills
- Business and brand strategy experience
- Team management & interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills, especially in a remote team set-up
Time required: approximately 16-20 hours / month
For more information on this role and other ways of getting involved contact the current President of PWN Stockholm (email@example.com) or VP Recruitment