PWN Stockholm - President
PWN Stockholm is an international network working towards gender balanced leadership by providing personal and professional development through networking events, workshops, inspirational speakers, mentorship & coaching, online webinars and material.
Our overall goal is to promote PWN Stockholm’s mission, increase the number of members and strengthen PWN’s position.
- Provides overall leadership in the development and implementation of policies to achieve growth and sustainability of the Network as a whole
- The President leads the Board Meetings, encouraging a full and fair discussion of issues while maintaining control of the process
- The President does not act in isolation. She consults regularly with fellow Board Members, especially in advance of taking any action, as the ability to plan and unite is critical
- Leads and coordinates the strategic vision and develops clear goals.
- Delegates the appropriate responsibility, accountability and decision-making authority
- Ensures that roles, responsibilities and reporting lines are clear to staff members
- Accurately judges the amount of time and resources needed to accomplish a task and matches task to skills
- Oversees the preparations of the Annual General Meeting
Key skills required:
- Organisational & management skills
- Business and brand strategy experience
- Team management & interpersonal skills
- Great communication skills, especially in a remote team set-up
Time required: Minimum of 20 hours / month
For more information on this role and other ways of getting involved contact the current President of PWN Stockholm (email@example.com)