PWN Global: Fundraising and Innovation Team: Global Executive Leads for Corporate Partnerships and Fundraising
We are seeking a Global Executive Leads for Partnership, responsible for identifying and establishing partnerships with corporations, managing existing partnerships, and ensuring mutually beneficial relationships.
||Co-VPs Funding and Innovation
||Global Executive Lead
||6hrs/wk (including meetings)
- Corporate Partner Identification: Identify and research potential corporate partners that align with our mission and values.
- Partnership Development: Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential corporate partners, understanding their business needs and philanthropic interests.
- Proposal Development: Create compelling proposals and presentations tailored to the needs and priorities of corporate partners.
- Negotiation and Contracting: Negotiate partnership agreements and contracts, ensuring alignment with PWN Global's goals and values.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with City Network Corporate Partner VPs and teams to ensure seamless delivery of partnership commitments, including marketing, programs, and impact measurement. Organize bimonthly meetings with CN Corporate Partner VPs. Support the exchange of best practice between networks.
- Leadership: Recruit and lead a winning team of volunteers to create a network sustainability strategy, with the mindset to empower City Networks and act as champions for PWN Global
- Reporting and Evaluation: Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of corporate partnerships, providing regular reports to stakeholders.
- Fundraising: Assist to develop strategies to secure financial support, donations, and in-kind contributions from corporate partners.
- Compliance: Ensure that all partnerships adhere to legal and ethical standards, as well as PWN Global's policies.
Background and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Law, Economics, Politics, Nonprofit Management, or a related field.
- Proven passion or experience in corporate partnership development, account management, or fundraising within the nonprofit sector.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a sense of diplomacy and collaborative leadership
- Working across cultures and fluency in written and spoken English in required in addition to other languages is ideal.
- Excellent project management and organizational abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team.
- Knowledge of current corporate social responsibility trends and practices.
- Passion for developing /expand partnership and networking.
- Willingness to travel as needed (if applicable).
- Access to a global network of great professionals
- Expand your personal network and expertise in CSR.
- Bring your own ideas and innovate.
- Develop professionally and learn from your peers.
Send your letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. To discover all of the volunteer opportunities that are currently open with PWN Global, click here.